Galatasaray vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch Tuesday's Champions League Group A game as Los Blancos travel to Istanbul.
Follow Galatasaray vs Real Madrid live online with AS English.
They say it's a must-win game for Zinedine Zidane. We all know the atmosphere that is created inside the Türk Telekom Stadium is intimidating. All eyes will be on Istanbul to see what happens, and you can ensure you don't miss a minute with our virtual cut-out-and-keep guide.
What time does the Galatasaray vs Real Madrid match start?
The 2019/20 Champions League Group A matchday three game between Galatasaray and Real Madrid kicks off at the Türk Telekom Stadium on Tuesday 22 October at the local time of 22:00.
That's 21:00 CEST, 20:00 in the UK, 15:00 in New York, 14:00 in Dallas and 12:00 in Los Angeles.
If those don't cover your timezone, you can find out here what time the Galatasaray vs Real Madrid match starts wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch Galatasaray vs Real Madrid?
You can check here which TV stations and online platforms are showing this Champions League game. Here are a few countries we've selected out of the list:
United Kingdom: BT Sport ESPN, BT Sport Live
United States: Univision NOW, TUDN en Vivo, UniMás, TUDN USA, B/R Live
Spain: Movistar Liga de Campeones, Movistar+, Mitele Plus
Nigeria: DStv Now, Canal+ Sport 1 Afrique, SuperSport 6 Africa
Galatasaray vs Real Madrid on AS English
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, as we bring you minute-by-minute coverage via our inimitable live feed. We'll be building up to the action from about an hour before kick-off setting the scene before the whistle is blown.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history