PSG looking at bringing in competition for Keylor Navas
According to RCM Sport, the French giants have already made contact with a possible target, Andrés Onana.
Keylor Navas is having a fine time at PSG since his move to the French capital from Real Madrid (including watching his new club beat his old one in the Champions League). The Ligue 1 outfit are in great form, recording a 0-5 thrashing over Club Bruges last night in the Champions League with the recently recovered from injury Mbappé notching a hat-trick off the bench, and while the club are always under pressure, given the weight of expectation on them both in the league and Champions League, so far this season they are top of Ligue 1 and top of their group in Europe's premier competition with three wins out of three.
Navas vital for PSG
The Costa Rican goalkeeper has played a key role in both competitions, above all in the matches where Neymar, Mbappé and Cavani were absent, meaning keeping goals conceded to a minimum was vital. But despite Navas' fine form, it appears that PSG are keen to bring in another top level number 1 to give him some competition.
According to French outlet RCM Sport, PSG are running the eye over 23 year-old Ajax keeper André Onana, with the player himself admitting that the Ligue 1 club made contact with him in the summer about a possible move. The signs apparently point to PSG likely making another move for him in the summer of 2020, given his position as one of the most promising keepers around right now.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano angers Juventus team mates by skipping training to go shopping for a Ferrari
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp congratulates Pep on Manchester City success
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo ruled out of Granada trip
- US News Fourth stimulus check: updates on new relief bill negotiation in Congress
- Coronavirus Can kids between the ages of 12-15 get a covid-19 vaccine?
- US News Colonial Pipeline: Which states are suffering gas shortages and what has caused it?