Teenage sensation Haaland bags 20 goals in just 13 appearances
The Norwegian player bagged a brace against Napoli as his RB Salzburg side lost 2-3 to the Serie A side in match-day three of the Champions League.
At the age of 19, Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland is becoming one of the hottest properties on the European footballing scene.
The son of Alf-Inge Haaland, Erling moved to the Austrian Bundesliga in early 2019 signing with RB Salzburg on a five year deal. In his first game in a Salzburg shirt this season, the Norwegian striker bagged a hat-trick in the Austrian Cup and opened his domestic league account with another triple as Salzburg overcame Wollfsberger in the Bundesliga.
Haaland's exploits have not been confined to domestic competitions with the 1.94m forward netting yet another triple as Salzburg beat Genk 6-2 in the 2019-20 Champions League Group E opener. The striker was on target again in the 4-3 defeat away to Liverpool and fired home a brace in Wednesday's home loss to Napoli and has now netted 20 time in 13 appearances for RB Salzburg in all competitions.
"My dream is to win the Premier League with Leeds United" stated the player two season's ago but one fears that the Elland Road outfit may face stiff competition from some of Europeans biggest names as levels of interest for the Norwegian shows no sign of abating.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 5 August
- UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION $100 Mixed Earner Unemployment Compensation in California: what's the deadline to claim it?
- CORONAVIRUS Do all states have to follow the mask mandate?
- Coronavirus How effective are masks against the Delta variant?
- MLS “We urgently need to start winning trophies” - Carlos Vela on LAFC goals
- SERIE A Eriksen returns to Inter for first time since cardiac arrest