Barça tracking Boca Juniors defender Ramos Mingo
The 17-year old has not yet signed a professional contract with the Argentinean club and Camp Nou representatives have made formal contact.
Barcelona are keeping tabs on Boca Juniors defender Santiago Ramos Mingo, who has yet to sign professional terms with the Argentinean club. Boca have a contract on the table for the 17-year-old central defender but it has remained there with Ramos Mingo’s agent keen to see what Barça have to offer before advising his client to put pen to paper. Boca, meanwhile, want to ensure that they receive a fee for the player if he leaves despite the fact he has not made his debut for the senior side.
Barcelona in touch with Ramos Mingo's agent
Jose María Bakero, Barcelona’s head of youth development, has been in contact with Ramos Mongo’s agent, Adrián Ruocco, who also represents Carlos Tevez, Nicolás Capaldo and Marcelo Weigandt, among others. Bakero is keen to land the 17-year-old before he commits to a contract at Boca and has made it a gentleman’s clause in the negotiation.
Ramos Mingo went on Boca’s pre-season tour where he played in a friendly against Chivas and was on the bench for the Copa Libertadores last-16 match against Athletico Paranaense but due to the contractual stand-off between player and club Boca coach Gustavo Alfaro has been unable to hand him a Superliga debut.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's the debt ceiling? Why is the debt ceiling important?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ten Hag denies interest as Henry enters frame
- Soccer Khalida Popal on the impact of the Taliban takeover on women’s football in Afghanistan
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's Benzema: "This club is my whole life"
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Herbert should electrify against Chiefs
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS Social Security Benefit: how to know if you are eligible for the maximum payment?