Real Madrid boss Zidane: I won't ban Bale from playing golf
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane gave his pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday's LaLiga match with Espanyol.
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane spoke to the media ahead of Los Blancos' LaLiga match against Espanyol on Saturday (13:00 CET).
"We know that we can't afford to let up for even a second in every match we play. We want to put in a great display. We have to give our all."
"It's a blow, but we have to accept it. It's a bit more serious than first thought. I hope he's back with us soon. The same goes for Marcelo and Gareth [Bale]. I don't want anyone out with injury."
"It happened in the game against Alavés. After that we had two days off, but when the players returned to training he felt it again and that's why he hasn't trained with us."
Wales to ban players from playing golf at Euro 2020:
"I'm not going to ban Gareth, or any other player, from playing golf. They're all grown-ups and they know what they have to do."
Mark out of 10 for himself:
"I don't want to give myself any kind of mark. The only thing I can say is that I'm happy to be at the greatest club in the world and to work with my players, who I have a lot of appreciation for. Every day is a gift for me."
Vinicius Júnior's moment?
"It's Vinicius' moment and everyone else's, too. He'll be with us tomorrow. It's important that everyone's ready."
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August