Kubo set to replace Odegaard at Real Sociedad
'Goal.com Japan' suggest that the Japanese teenager will replace the Norwegian midfielder at the Basque side next summer.
Another chapter could soon be written in the ongoing cordial relationship between Real Madrid and Real Sociedad. The Japanese version of Goal.com claim that Takefusa Kubo will move to San Sebastian next summer as Real Madrid are set to call time on Martin Odegaard's loan term a year ahead of the initially agreed term and bring the player back to the Spanish capital.
18-year-old Takefusa Kubo is enjoying a solid debut season in the Spanish league and has become a regular starter for Vicente Moreno in the Real Mallorca starting line-up having now played 969 minutes in 15 games for the Balearic island side.
Few anticipated the Norwegian to explode as he has this year with 'La Real' and parent club Real Madrid are now optimistic that they will be able to recruit Odegaard for the 2020-21 campaign given the cordial institutional relationship that exists between both clubs with players such as Illarramendi, Diego Llorente, Theo moving from the capital to the Basque side in the recent past.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates