Kubo set to replace Odegaard at Real Sociedad
'Goal.com Japan' suggest that the Japanese teenager will replace the Norwegian midfielder at the Basque side next summer.
Another chapter could soon be written in the ongoing cordial relationship between Real Madrid and Real Sociedad. The Japanese version of Goal.com claim that Takefusa Kubo will move to San Sebastian next summer as Real Madrid are set to call time on Martin Odegaard's loan term a year ahead of the initially agreed term and bring the player back to the Spanish capital.
18-year-old Takefusa Kubo is enjoying a solid debut season in the Spanish league and has become a regular starter for Vicente Moreno in the Real Mallorca starting line-up having now played 969 minutes in 15 games for the Balearic island side.
Few anticipated the Norwegian to explode as he has this year with 'La Real' and parent club Real Madrid are now optimistic that they will be able to recruit Odegaard for the 2020-21 campaign given the cordial institutional relationship that exists between both clubs with players such as Illarramendi, Diego Llorente, Theo moving from the capital to the Basque side in the recent past.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7