Ancelotti to block Man Utd's Richarlison bid: transfer rumours
Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti will reportedly block Manchester United's attempts to sign forward Richarlison.
Manchester United may be eyeing Everton forward Richarlison, but Carlo Ancelotti has other ideas.
Brazil international Richarlison, 22, is reportedly among numerous attackers being targeted by United.
However, the arrival of Ancelotti at Goodison Park could mean Richarlison is going nowhere.
TOP STORY – ANCELOTTI TO BLOCK MAN UTD'S RICHARLISON BID
Ancelotti will block any Manchester United bid for Richarlison, according to The Sun.
The report says Everton would even reject a £70 million bid for the forward, who signed a five-year deal earlier this month.
Richarlison has scored six Premier League goals this season, having netted 13 in 2018-19.
- Staying at Everton and Ancelotti would seriously consider a move for Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne, according to Le 10 Sport. Ancelotti and Insigne worked together in Naples before the former was sacked earlier this month.
- Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio, according to CalcioMercato. Emre Can has been linked with a move to PSG and Leandro Paredes to Juve, with De Sciglio potentially being included in those talks.
- Inter are moving quickly for Arturo Vidal. Sport reports the Serie A club have offered 12m euros for the midfielder, although Barcelona want 20m, amid reports Vidal has agreed to terms with Inter ahead of a possible move in January.
- Mikel Arteta is not ready to let Granit Xhaka leave. Amid reports the midfielder has told Arsenal he wants to join Hertha Berlin in January, The Sun suggests Arteta is in no rush to sell Xhaka as he assesses his squad.
- After links to numerous coaches, it seems Inter Miami have found their man. ESPN reports the MLS club – which will make their debut next year – have reached an agreement with former Monterrey and Pachuca coach Diego Alonso.