Betis to wear special skin-tight retro shirt for Barcelona game
The Benito Villamarin club pay tribute to 20 years of the Kappa 'Kombat' shirt with a special limited edition retro kit to be used as a one-off.
Real Betis and Italian kit supplier Kappa have joined forces to produce a special edition shirt designed to celebrate 20 years of the skin hugging Kombat shirt.
And to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the iconic KAPPA KOMBAT kit… We’ll play in #RealBetisBarça with this shirt! 👕🆕😍— Real Betis Balompié (@RealBetis_en) February 7, 2020
You can get one clicking on this link! 🛒💚👇
➡ https://t.co/br6Q4FMJiT pic.twitter.com/3gAmXm4X7k
The Sevilla based outfit will pay homage to the shirt by using a specially designed shirt in Sunday's LaLiga clash on Sunday night as FC Barcelona are the visitors to the Benito Villamarin.
The iconic skin tight shirt was made famous by the likes of AS Roma, Napoli, Werder Bremen, Botafogo and especially the Italian national side at the beginning of the 2000's.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series