Tigres beats Chivas on week 5 of the Clausura 2020
The home team had a great second half and ended up demolishing the visiting squad with the final score 3-0.
On Saturday night and at their stadium Tigres didn’t have mercy on Chivas and with a great second half the home team defeated Guadalajara 3-0. The first half wasn't great and they returned to their locker rooms with the score being 0-0.
Tigres returned to the field with one purpose, humiliate Chivas and in 20 minutos Andre-Pierre Gignac scored twice and Enner Valencia once. The Forward from Ecuador scored for the first time in 9 months and hopefully he can be more consistent this semester.
After the first goal the home team quickly went for the second one thanks to the French super star and left Chivas with no answer. With the game pretty much in control for Tigres, Ricardo Ferretti decided to give Julian Quiñonez some time since he hadn’t played in nine months due to an injury.
Next week Tigres will visit Santos and Chivas will host Cruz Azul in hopes to comeback from this painful loss.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?