Alan Pulido sends a message after MLS postpones the season for 30 days
Due to the pandemic of coronavirus, MLS postponed the season for 30 days and one of the biggest signings this year decided to send a message regarding the situation.
After winning everything with Chivas, Alan Pulido decided to continue his career in the MLS with Sporting Kansas City and he already has two goals in his first two games. However, due to the pandemic of coronavirus spreading across the United States the league decided to postpone the current season for 30 days.
Each Major League Soccer team had taken precautions to stop the virus from spreading but the best solution is to stop the gathering of so many people. One of the biggest signings this year, Alan Pulido expressed himself using his social media account to talk about the current situation he is experiencing.
The Mexican striker poster an Instagram story with a picture of him and a caption that said “Fuck COVID-19.” After publishing this picture with him wearing a mask, many started questioning if he had the virus but he quickly clarified the situation.
“Thanks to everyone who is concerned about my health and are worried about me but I can confirm that luckily I don’t have the coronavirus.”
Recommended in English
- SOCCER Which players have won the most Ballons d'Or?
- BALLON D'OR When did Cristiano Ronaldo win his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats
- BALLO D'OR When did Messi win all of his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats
- NFL Mac Jones continues his case as best rookie QB of the season
- NFL Cam Newton’s dreams of being Panthers savior shattered
- SOCCER 2021 Ballon d'Or awards ceremony: times, TV, how to watch and stream