Gerardo Torrado denies having coronavirus
The sporting director for Mexico’s soccer federation came out to deny the rumors of him having tested positive for coronavirus during his Europe trip.
On Friday night it was confirmed that the Liga MX president Enrique Bonilla tested positive to coronavirus without showing any symptoms and this morning it was rumoured that Gerardo Torrado might have caught the virus because they both took a work related trip to Spain a couple of weeks ago.
It was even said that former Cruz Azul player was showing some symptoms and was waiting for the results to come back while he remained isolated. So Torrado used his social media accounts to post a picture alongside his son and daughter confirming that they were all healthy.
He also send a positive message to the people in Mexico and urged them to follow the necessary steps to prevent this virus from spreading.
View this post on Instagram
❇️¡Mi familia, junto conmigo: Estamos bien! 🙌🏽 En los momentos complicados hemos demostrado como sociedad estar más en sintonía que nunca. Hoy no podremos estar juntos pero si unidos en esto. Mi familia junto conmigo estamos bien, NADIE DE NOSOTROS en casa hemos contraído coronavirus, de corazón espero que tú y los tuyos también estén bien; aún así #YoMeQuedoEnCasa por ti y por mi. #VamosParaAdelante #Unidos #KeepMovingForward
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds