Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and throughout the world.
This article is now out of date. You can follow India's coronavirus numbers for Tuesday 31 March here.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 04:45 IST on Tuesday 31 March (01:15 CEST) there had been 1,251 confirmed coronavirus cases and 32 deaths in India. 102 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 777,286. In all, 37,140 people have died from Covid-19, while 164,446 have recovered from the disease.
#IndiaFightsCorona:— Ministry of Health 🇮🇳 #StayHome #StaySafe (@MoHFW_INDIA) March 30, 2020
Let us contribute in the fight against #COVID19.
Know when to practice #HomeQuarantine.
For more information: https://t.co/9TK8nnEK4G#SwasthaBharat#HealthForAll pic.twitter.com/Z3WzvvyIMt
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...