Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
Updates on the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and worldwide.
**This article has now expired. Here you will find the most up-to-date items.**
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 04:30 IST, 1 April (00:00 CEST, 1 April) there had been 1,397 confirmed coronavirus cases and 35 deaths in India, where a 21-day lockdown has been in force since last week. 123 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 854,307. In all, 42,016 people have died from Covid-19, while 176,906 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can keep up-to-date with the developments in the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay v Chile: La Celeste look to end scoring drought at Copa America
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021: how many third place teams qualify?
- Euro 2020 Puskas Arena incidents under investigation by UEFA
- UFC Poirier vs McGregor 3 UFC 264 tickets: price and how to buy
- NBA Giannis insists job not done for Bucks as 'insane' Durant comes up just short
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul and Kawhi out of Game 1 as Clippers make Conference Finals bow