Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 1 April
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in Nigeria and throughout the world.
This article is now out of date. You can follow Nigeria's coronavirus numbers for Thursday 2 April here.
Confirmed Nigeria coronavirus cases
As of 01:00 WAT (02:00 CEST on Thursday 2 April) there had been 174 confirmed coronavirus cases and two deaths in Nigeria. Nine people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19. Both major cities in the African nation, Lagos and Abuja along with Ogun State are currently on lockdown in a bid to halt the spread of the virus.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 935,022. In total, 47,189 people have died from Covid-19, while 193,989 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic via our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online