Franco Jara agrees with Pachuca decision to lower players' salary
Many clubs in the Liga MX have decided to reduce their players' salary during the coronavirus pandemic and the footballer is happy to help others.
Franco Jara is playing for Pachuca, one of the teams in the Liga MX that decided to reduce their players' salary during the coronavirus pandemic in order to pay other members of the club that need their money.
During an interview with Pasión W, the striker from Argentina said he is worried for the people who don’t have enough money to live each day and he is very fortunate not to be one of those during these hard times.
“Everyone involved with soccer is losing money right now, not only the people that work in Pachuca. I think it was a great decision to lower our salary until the pandemic is over and footballers are very lucky because we love what we do and we can live comfortably during this crisis.
“There are people that barely make it through the day and companies should not cut their paycheque. I know these are hard times but let's think about human beings and how we can help them,” said Jara.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Koeman: "Van Dijk was too lazy and too arrogant but now he's one of the best"
- Real Madrid Real Madrid in Champions League: group, games, schedule, dates and opponents, prediction
- World Cup 2022 Cazorla: "Qatar is an amazing host nation for the World Cup"
- BARCELONA-FERENCVAROS Barcelona's Neto: "Taking a wage cut? Everyone has their point of view"
- MLB Los Angeles Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: times, TV and how to watch the MLB World Series 2020
- GAMING NEWS Among Us: how to download and play for free on PC, Mac, mobile