Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 4 April
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and across the world.
This article is now out of date. You can follow India's coronavirus numbers for Sunday 5 April here.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 04:45 IST (01:15 CEST) on Sunday 5 April, there had been 3,082 confirmed coronavirus cases and 86 deaths in India, where a 21-day lockdown is currently in force. 229 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 1,196,553. In total, 64,549 people have died from Covid-19, while 246,108 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can stay up-to-date with the developments in the Covid-19 pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD Police in Miami and New York take the knee for George Floyd
- GEORGE FLOYD Anonymous: who are they and why are they threatening Trump?
- Serie A Tonali: Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and PSG interested in Brescia star
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: what is ANTIFA and who is behind it?
- GEORGE FLOYD | ANONYMOUS Anonymous: Donald Trump and Naomi Campbell named in Epstein ring
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US