How to download the Coronavirus Australia app?
Information on how to download the Australian government's Coronavirus app, as well as how to access the Whatsapp helpline.
On 29 March, the Australian government launched a new Coronavirus Australia app aimed at giving citizens information and advice about the COVID-19 pandemic, including details on symptoms, social distancing measures, personal advice, relevant contacts and information on getting tested.
Users can also receive push notifications on urgent information and updates regarding the coronavirus situation in Australia, which has so far reported 5,687 cases and 35 deaths.
Where can I download the Coronavirus Australia app?
The app is available for both Apple and Android and can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play Store by searching “Coronavirus Australia”.
Coronavirus WhatsApp helpline
The Australian government has also launched a WhatsApp helpline as a complimentary service,.
On the WhatsApp helpline, users can talk to a chatbot to get latest news, check their symptoms and find out what support is available for families and businesses.
To access the service, message +61 400 253 787 or go to aus.gov.au/whatsapp.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD Police in Miami and New York take the knee for George Floyd
- GEORGE FLOYD Anonymous: who are they and why are they threatening Trump?
- Serie A Tonali: Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and PSG interested in Brescia star
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: what is ANTIFA and who is behind it?
- GEORGE FLOYD | ANONYMOUS Anonymous: Donald Trump and Naomi Campbell named in Epstein ring
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US