Coronavirus: How many Covid-19 patients in the US are in hospital?
The United States has a plan to reopen the economy in the next few weeks depending on how many people are hospitalized due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The United States is now the country with the most coronavirus cases and deaths in the entire world and many states have prolonged the quarantine period in an attempt to prevent the virus from spreading further. As of the morning of Sunday 12 April the U.S. reports a total of 558,447 cases and 21,991 deaths.
United States president Donald Trump addressed the nation in a video message on Sunday morning and he urged everyone to remain at home and keep practicing social distancing.
On the other hand Dr. Anthony Fauci from the White House is very optimistic about getting the economy back up and running in the next few weeks because the daily number of people being admitted to hospital with Covid-19 infection appears to be decreasing.
“Even though the number of cases keep increasing the number of people hospitalised because of the virus is decreasing and this is a good sign for the country because we can tell people that it is safe to return to work,” Fauci said.
Number of Hospitalised Covid-19 patients in the United States
|New York||33, 244|
|New Jersey||7, 618|
|District of Columbia||0|
According to the data provided by the John Hopkins University, while there are 558,447 Covid-19 positive cases only 82,809 are hospitalised, around 16.9% of the total.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker