Rosell: I would sign Neymar again at Barcelona
Neymar is linked with a return to Barcelona and former president Sandro Rosell would not hesitate to sign the forward.
Former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell said he would "without a doubt" sign Neymar again at the LaLiga giants.
Rosell was Barca president when Neymar was signed by the club from Santos in 2013 before the Brazil international starred across four seasons in Spain.
The forward left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record €222 million in August 2017, although he has been linked with a return regularly since.
Rosell said he would not hesitate to bring the 28-year-old back to the Camp Nou during the interview in which he also said he would not have gone to jail if he wasn't the president of FC Barcelona.
"I would sign Neymar, without a doubt," he told Mundo Deportivo.
Neymar scored 105 goals for Barcelona during his four seasons at the club, while he had netted 18 in 22 for PSG before this campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?