Real Madrid: Aubameyang could make Bernabéu move
Arsenal will have to make a decision on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's future amid interest from Real Madrid while Barcelona are eyeing Miralem Pjanic.
Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is out of contract in June 2021 and the Gabon international has shown little inclination to extend his current deal at the Premier League side with plenty of interest across Europe, particularly from Real Madrid.
The former Borussia Dortmund star is not short of suitors amid uncertainty over his future in London and could be available for as little as €30m taking his age and contractual situation into account.
Madrid in touch with Arsenal over Auba
Real Madrid have set Arsenal a deadline as they look to sign star forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to reports in the UK.
Aubameyang is out of contract in June 2021 and the Gabon international has been tipped to leave Arsenal.
Madrid reportedly want Arsenal to make a decision on Aubameyang's future by June 15 as the likes of Inter and Paris Saint-Germain also circle.
Pjanic on the streets of Barcelona
- Sport reports Barcelona are on the brink of signing Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic. The LaLiga giants are close to agreeing a four-year deal with the Bosnia-Herzegovina international.
- Pjanic had been mentioned in a possible swap deal with Barca's Arthur, who has previously dismissed an exit. However, Tuttosport claims Juventus have not given up on signing Arthur.
- Former RB Leipzig boss Ralf Rangnick is set to become head coach of Milan, reports Calciomercato.
- The Express says Manchester United have identified Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek as a top transfer target. Van de Beek has also been linked to Madrid and Juve.
- Madrid want Casemiro to continue at the Santiago Bernabéu, but Mundo Deportivo reports the futures of captain Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric, Lucas Vázquez and James Rodríguez are up in the air.
- According to The Sun, Borussia Dortmund want to sign Chelsea teenager Charlie Webster.
- Inter have set their sights on Freiburg centre-back Robin Koch, reports Tuttomercatoweb. Koch has also been linked to Napoli and Benfica.
- United are keeping tabs on Swansea City defender Joe Rodon, says The Mirror. The Red Devils have already raided Swansea previously, signing Welshman Daniel James ahead of the 2019-20 season.