Eric Trump claims Democrats are conspiring against his father
Eric Trump says that during the November elections the coronavirus will ‘magically disappear’ suggesting the disease is a Democrat plot against the current president.
On Saturday night Eric Trump was interviewed by Fox News host Jeanine Pirro where he talked about the conspiratorial theory about the Democratic party. According to Donald Trump’s son after the 2020 election the coronavirus pandemic will “magically disappear.”
Eric Trump also said that after the virus is gone that everyone will suddenly be in favour of reopening the country without objections. Trump added that the Democrats are working alongside with Biden’s campaign and they have a strategy at play to use the coronavirus pandemic to stop his dad from being re-elected.
“The Democrats are trying to milk this for everything they can, and it’s sad. They think they are taking away Donald Trump's greatest tool, which is being able to go into an arena and fill it with 50,000 people every single time…
...you watch, they'll milk it every single day between now and 3 Nov. And guess what, after Nov. 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."” Eric Trump said.
President Trump’s second son also attacked the media
Eric Trump also accused the media for always favoring the Democrats and approving all their decisions, “they’re doing it for one reason, they want to hurt Trump. They tried to do it with the Russia thing, they tried to do it with the Ukraine scandal, they tried to do it with impeachment. Now they’re trying to do it with Covid-19.”
As of Sunday morning the United States has reported more than 1.4 million confirmed cases of coronavirus and more than 88,000 deaths according to data provided by John Hopkins University of medicine.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO 2020 Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Football Tournament draws: as it happened
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: all English clubs withdraw, reactions, Florentino Pérez, UEFA, clubs
- FOOTBALL European Super League 'hugely embarrassing' for Madrid president Perez
- FOOTBALL Inter and Atletico withdraw as Agnelli says European Super League is a no-go
- George and Clippers nip Blazers late, Irving leads way for Nets
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim