Barcelona want to create mosaic for Atlético Madrid game
Barcelona want to sell 15,000 jerseys to raise money for the fight against coronavirus and will put out the jerseys in the stand at the Camp Nou for the Atlético game.
Barcelona want the visit of Atlético Madrid at the Camp Nou to be an act of solidarity in the fight against coronavirus. Despite the fact that the game will be played behind closed doors, the club have created a campaign called 'Aquí juguem tots' - everyone plays here - and they want to fill one part of the stands with personalised jerseys from the first team.
Jersey mosaic for Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid
Every jersey will cost €65 and will be available to buy for all season-ticket holders and members of the club. With the jerseys, they will create a mosaic and if you buy a jersey you will get a photo to keep as a memory of the endeavour. Filling the entire stand with the jerseys will bring in €975,000 and will be sent to the FC Barcelona foundation in collaboration with the Red Cross to feed the most vulnerable kids at this time.
On 15 June, they will start to sell the jerseys on the club's website and once the game is played, they will send the jerseys to the homes of the buyers. At this time with games set to be played behind closed doors, they will allow the club's peñas (supporters clubs) to hang their banners in the stadium.
The club;s board agreed to reopen the club museum and Barça store from 8 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...
- BARCELONA Two USMNT players make history with Barcelona in Champions League
- BARCELONA Jordi Alba predicts USMNT's Dest to become Barcelona star
- BARCELONA Koeman says nothing behind 'happy' Griezmann not starting in against Kiev
- Champions League Real Madrid's San Siro woe, Lewandowski targets Raul
- FIFA Best Awards Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Mbappé among FIFA 2020 Best candidates
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Inter Milan vs Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020: when does it start and finish?