Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez visits squad ahead of LaLiga restart
The president of Los Blancos went to see Zinedine Zidane, Sergio Ramos and the rest of the team as they trained ahead of their LaLiga return.
The Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez, popped across to the Ciudad Deportiva de Valdebebas on Friday to give his support to the squad before Los Blancos get their league campaign back up and running on Sunday evening against Eibar at the Alfredo Di Stéfano stadium.
Pérez visits Real Madrid training
The club chief had already checked in on both the football and basketball squads on 21 May during the break in play due to coronavirus, and headed to the Valdebebas training facilities accompanied by general director José Ángel Sánchez.
Both watched the training session from one of the dugouts of the Di Stefano stadium, as Zidane scheduled the training at the same time of day as the game on Sunday, the aim being to acclimatise the players to the summer aspect of the competition, after more than three months out. Before the start of the session, Florentino spoke briefly with Zidane, greeting him with the ‘new handshake’, a bump of the elbows, and he also had a few words with the first team captain, Sergio Ramos, who is yet to discuss a new contract.
Te recomendamos en English
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- THE SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: fan groups call out club greed
- OSCARS 2021 What 2021 Oscar Nominees are available on what streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video)?
- SUPER LEAGUE Super League? But what happens with the Champions League?
- NBA Nets to determine severity of Durant injury after defeat to Heat
- Gun violence Texas shooting: who is the suspect identified by the police?