Five Nashville SC players test positive for Covid-19
Nashville is the third team from MLS that has reported players testing positive for the coronavirus just days from the beginning of the MLS is back Tournament.
FC Dallas have reported positive cases of coronavirus prior to the beginning of the MLS is Back tournament set to start on Wednesday 8 July. And just days from the start of the tournament, another team has reported players testing positive for Covid-19.
Nashville quintet test positive for Covid-19 on arrival in Orlando
Nashville SC has five players who tested positive upon arriving in the Orlando bubble, according to The Athletic. One of the players has tested positive again and four are waiting to receive the results from a second test for confirmation.
Nashville trip to Orlando delayed by positive test
The club declined to comment on the report. The Covid-19 results would be the second setback for Nashville, after The Athletic reported on Wednesday that a Nashville player tested positive Tuesday, delaying the club's travel to Orlando scheduled for the following day.
The club was delayed once more on Thursday evening, as results of retesting were not fully received. The club was able to travel to Orlando on Friday and was tested immediately. Nashville has not participated in physical activity since Tuesday. Its match against Chicago Fire is still scheduled for 9:30 p.m. CDT on Wednesday. It will be Nashville's first match since 8 March.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?