Koeman arrives in Barcelona
The national team coach for the Netherlands landed at El Prat airport before finalising his contract to take over at Camp Nou.
Ronald Koeman landed at the El Prat airport's private flight terminal at around 17:00 on Tuesday. The man who is still officially the Netherlands' national team coach arrived in Barcelona to complete the contract that will make him manager of FC Barcelona for the next two seasons.
Koeman's Camp Nou arrival
Last night, Abidal - who has since left the club - met with Òscar Grau, CEO of FC Barcelona, in Amsterdam to start finalising his contract.
It is expected that in the next few hours, Barcelona will make his incorporation official and he will then be presented in the coming days.
Although there was an exclusive free release clause for Koeman to join Barça, the pandemic has added millions to the cost.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA