Koulibaly and Milik will leave for the right price – De Laurentiis
Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly and forward Arkadiusz Milik are set to leave the Serie A club. Manchester City and Roma could be their respective destinations.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed that two of the club's star players, Kalidou Koulibaly and Arkadiusz Milik, could leave if the right offers came in.
Koulibaly has been linked with a move to Manchester City while Roma are reportedly the frontrunners to sign Milik. Speaking on Wednesday, De Laurentiis said the duo would depart Napoli for the right price.
"Koulibaly and Milik are both leaving, market permitting," he told Canale 21. "So, if the market allows these two talented players to leave, we will know how to replace them. Otherwise, we will talk about them next year."
Koulibaly, 29, has developed into one of Europe's leading centre-backs since arriving at Napoli from Genk in 2014. The Senegal international is contracted until 2023, but has been linked with a £57.7million (€65m) move to City. Milik, meanwhile, has spent four seasons at Napoli and netted 14 goals in 35 games in all competitions in 2019-20.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7