Radamel Falcao wants to retire in Major League Soccer
The Colombian striker is currently playing for Galatasaray in Turkey, but during an interview with Daniel Habif he revealed that he wants to play in Miami.
In 2019 Radamel Falcao signed a three-year contract with Galatasaray and he is already thinking about his next move. The 34-year-old striker was interviewed by Daniel Habif and he revealed that he wants to play in Major League soccer, specifically in Miami, because it reminds him a lot of Colombia.
During this interview the Colombian striker also revealed that he plans to become an agent after he is done with football, because he wants to do something related to the sport. "I have two more years left in my contract with Galatasaray and I want to play with Inter Miami because there are a lot of Colombians there and it reminds me of my country," he said.
Falcao's plan after retiring
Falcao doesn’t plan to retire any time soon, but because he is 34 years old he already has a plan when he stops playing football. "I plan on playing for a couple more years but I have thought about my future. I would like to have a couple of businesses that I can manage and if not I would like to do something related to football.
"I wouldn’t want to become a manager but I would like to prepare so I can become a sporting director. If not I would consider becoming a player agent because with my experience I can help the young players with their career."
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night