Liverpool forward Sadio Mané tests positive for Covid-19
Sadio Mané became the second Liverpool player to test positive for Covid-19 this week following Thiago Alcantara's test for the virus.
Liverpool forward Sadio Mané became the second player from the English Premier League champions to test positive for Covid-19 this week. The club said in a statement on Friday that the Senegalese, who scored in Monday's 3-1 league win over Arsenal, has displayed minor symptoms of the virus but feels in good health overall.
Sadio Mane has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently self-isolating according to the necessary guidelines.— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 2, 2020
Thiago in quarantine
On Tuesday, Liverpool's new midfield signing Thiago Alcántara tested positive and was also reported to be displaying minor symptoms. "Liverpool Football Club are – and will continue to – follow all protocols relating to COVID-19 and Mané will self-isolate for the required period of time," said the statement.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August