Donald Trump, transferred to a military hospital as a "preventive measure" after his positive
Trump was flown to Walter Reed Hospital Friday afternoon "out of an abundance of caution" after announcing in the morning that he had contracted Covid-19
Trump was picked up from the South Lawn by Marine One helicopter Friday afternoon to be transported to Walter Reed Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland. The White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said "out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts." He will be in the presidential offices of the world renowned military medical facility, where he plans to continue working while under observation. Trump is in the high-risk category for those infected with coronavirus due to his age and weight.
How did he get the coronavirus?
The President who has maintain a very energetic schedule crisscrossing the country to attend rallies, where many of the attendees were without masks, US Navy Commander and his personal physician Sean P. Conley said that he was “fatigued but in good spirits.” It appears that the infection most likely came from his inner circle with Hope Hicks travelling with him on Airforce One to Tuesday's presidential debate in Cleveland and to a campaign rally in Minnesota on Wednesday where she tested positive.
What steps have been taken to treat Trump?
After Trump and the First Lady, who Conley said “remains well with only a mild cough and headache,” tested positive, the president was treated with a single eight-gram dose of the experimental synthetic antibodies on Friday, according to a statement by Dr. Conley. This was accompanied by zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and aspirin. The public learned of his positive tests results from a tweet early Friday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live