Paris Saint-Germain sign Rafinha from Barcelona
Brazilian midfielder Rafinha has agreed to join Paris Saint-Germain after not featuring for Barcelona under Ronald Koeman.
Rafinha has joined reigning Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona.
The 27-year-old made 29 appearances on loan at Celta Vigo last season after winning four LaLiga titles at Camp Nou.
The midfielder's contract was due to expire next summer and he had not made an appearance under new Barça coach Ronald Koeman this season.
Brazil international Rafinha is the brother of recent Liverpool signing Thiago Alcantara and came through the Catalans' youth system to make his senior debut in 2014.
He was an unused sub as Barcelona lifted the 2015 Champions League title and he had further loan spells at Celta in 2013-14 and Inter Milan in 2017-18.
Thomas Tuchel's PSG side have also added Moise Kean on loan from Everton and Danilo Pereira from Porto in the finals days of the transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"