Pulisic ties with DaMarcus Beasley as USA’s leading Champions League goalscorer
Pulisic scored Chelsea’s fourth goal of the game against Krasnodar on Wednesday night to put himself level with DeMarcus Beasley’s Champions League record.
Christian Pulisic came off the bench in Chelsea’s 4-0 defeat of Krasnador to score the Blue's last goal of the game in the 90th minute. It was the US player's fourth-ever goal in the competition.
Pulisic joins fellow American DeMarcus Beasley
The 22-year-old has now scored the same amount of Champions League goals as fellow American DeMarcus Beasley to put himself in the joint lead among U.S. players in Europe’s most important tournament.
Pulisic's impact in the game was felt just five minutes after he came on, when his first shot hit the arm of Krasnodar captain Aleksandr Martynovich, leading the referee to call a penalty kick in the 75th minute, which Timo Werner converted.
And in the 90th minute Tammy Abraham ran down the right wing to cross the ball to Pulisic who struck the ball fist time to score final goal of the game. It was his first goal of the 2020 UEFA Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill