Héctor Bellerín handed Spain call-up in place of Jesús Navas
Héctor Bellerín has been called into Luis Enrique's Spain squad for their upcoming friendly and UEFA Nations League games in place of the injured Jesús Navas.
Héctor Bellerín and Marco Asensio have been called into Spain's squad for this month's international fixtures as injury replacements.
Arsenal right-back Bellerín earns a first call-up for four years after Sevilla captain Jesús Navas was substituted due to an injury at half-time during his club's 1-0 win over Osasuna.
Luis Enrique's side face a friendly against the Netherlands before Nations League matches against Switzerland and Germany.
Real Madrid forward Asensio comes into the reckoning in place of Barcelona teenager Ansu Fati.
Like Navas, Fati only managed the first 45 matches of a LaLiga match at the weekend, making way for Lionel Messi in Barcelona's 5-2 triumph over Real Betis.
The Catalan giants later confirmed the forward has suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee, with a decision over treatment options to be made over the coming days.
ULTIMA HORA | El jugador del @Arsenal @HectorBellerin sustituye a @JNavas en la lista de la @SeFutbol.— Selección Española de Fútbol (@SeFutbol) November 7, 2020
El lateral diestro internacional regresa al combinado nacional tras la lesión del capitán del @SevillaFC.#SomosEspaña #SomosFederación pic.twitter.com/GSoNlaI8SS
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series