Real Madrid hopes for Hazard, Casemiro and Militão
Following the international break, Zinedine Zidane is hopeful that he will have most of his key players available for the trip to Villarreal next Saturday.
The handful of Real Madrid players who attended training sessions at the Valdebebas facilities over recent days have disappeared. First team coach Zinedine Zidane granted them a break until Monday when they will return, along with some of those who have been away on international duty, at 17:00.
And the Frenchman is hopeful that he’ll have some positive news surrounding his first choice players as they look ahead to the upcoming match against Villarreal on Saturday 21 November, which kicks off at 16:15 CET.
Real Madrid news:
Hazard and Casemiro hopes
Benzema, Lucas Vázquez and Mendy have all been working out in the gym this week, while Nacho and Carvajal, who had been going through their paces alone, will be able to return to full training in the first session of next week. Zidane will not have the full complement of his squad until Thursday, although Fede Valverde has been ruled out for around a month and Alvaro Odriozola will continue his rehabilitation of around six weeks.
Other important players who can return include Brazilians Militao and Casemiro, and Belgian star, Eden Hazard. All three have been out of contention due to positive coronavirus tests (Militao first to be diagnosed on 2 November, while the other two were confirmed five days later). All three will be tested again over the coming days and they will be allowed to return to Valdebebas if they have two negative results. In the meantime, they will continue to work out at home where they are spending their period of confinement.
Eden Hazard’s brother, Thorgan, gave an update on how his sibling is doing, saying that he was “in good health, has no symptoms and feels fine.”
Los Blancos have 11 games to close out the calendar year.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live