When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
'Iron' Mike Tyson returns to the ring for the first time since 2006 to take on Roy Jones Jr. for a Thanksgiving weekend exhibition bout in Los Angeles.
This weekend, Iron Mike Tyson returns to the ring to square off against another legend Roy Jones Jr. at the Lops Angeles Staples Arena on 28 November as part of Tyson’s “Legends Only.”
It's been over 15 years since the former World Heavyweight champion Tyson has been involved in a high profile combat with his last major bout coming in 2005 where 'Iron Mike' was defeated in seven rounds by Irishman Kevin McBride.
The fight against McBride took place in Washington DC on 11 June (2005) and despite the former heavyweight champion appearing to be ahead on points on the judges' scorecards through the first six rounds, he failed to answer the bell for the 7th round and was ruled defeated by technical knockout.
Both Tyson and Jones Jr. will be squaring off as the main event on a fight card with three other main match-ups and three preliminary fights at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles with the event being carried on 'box office-pay per view' platforms across the globe with early figures breaking PPV pre-sale fight records.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live