Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: TV, how to watch online, PPV price, fight card and pursue
'Iron' Mike Tyson returns to the ring for the first time since 2006 to take on Roy Jones Jr. for a Thanksgiving weekend exhibition bout in California.
Legendary boxer, Iron Mike Tyson at the age of 54 will be back in the ring to square off against another legend Roy Jones Jr. at the Lops Angeles Staples Arena on 28 November as part of Tyson’s “Legends Only.”
Tyson, the once undisputed Heavyweight World Champion, retired in 2005 after not returning for the seventh bell in his bout against Kevin McBride. A year later he tried to start the “Mike Tyson’s World Tour” a series of exhibition fights but only fought one four-round event against his sparring partner Corey Sanders to little fanfare. Since then, Tyson has been trying to rehabilitate his image tarnished by a rape conviction and an ear-biting incident.
Roy Jones Jr. Is considered one of the best boxers of all time. He has won world championships in four weight classes and became the heavyweight champion in 2003, one of only six boxers to start their career as a light middleweight and win the heavyweight championship. Jones Jr. will be returning to the ring for the first time since 2018.
Tyson’s "Legends Only" fight card
The two legends will be squaring off as the main event on a fight card with three other main match-ups and three preliminary fights. The event also features a six-round bout between YouTuber Jake Paul and three-time NBA slam dunk champion Nate Robinson in his first sanctioned fight. Additionally, Badou Jack, super middleweight and light heavyweight champion, will face Blake McKernan in the ring. To round out the main fight card Viddal Riley will take on Rashad Coulter.
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.: 8 rounds exhibition at heavyweight
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson: 6 rounds at cruiserweight
- Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan: 8 rounds at light heavyweight
- Viddal Riley vs. Rashad Coulter: 6 rounds at cruiserweight
- Jamaine Ortiz vs. Nahir Albright: 8 rounds at lightweight
- Irvin Gonzalez vs. Edward Vasquez: 8 rounds at featherweight
- Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Nick Jones: 8 rounds at heavyweight
How much is the "Legends Only" pay-per-view?
- The Tyson vs. Jones pay-per-view exhibition costs $49.99 in the US.
- BT Sport Office PPV in the UK
- Movistar + PPV in Spain
How and where to watch Tyson vs. Jones
Date: 28 November
Time: 9 p.m. ET and 10 p.m. ET the main card
The event can be ordered at
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future