Arsenal plan move for Real Madrid's Isco as Barcelona, Liverpool target defender
Real Madrid playmaker Isco is reportedly wanted by Premier League side Arsenal.
Arsenal are reportedly planning a move for Isco in January, while Barcelona and Liverpool are also eyeing a defender.
Isco is seemingly getting close to a Real Madrid exit as he struggles for minutes with the LaLiga champions.
The playmaker's next move could see him in the Premier League.
TOP STORY – ARSENAL WANT ISCO
Arsenal want to sign Real Madrid midfielder Isco on loan in January before buying him ahead of 2021-22, according to Defensa Central.
Isco has been at Madrid since 2013, but is linked with a move as he seeks more game time.
Previously linked to Everton, Isco is wanted by Arsenal and the report says Mikel Arteta has already asked for the 28-year-old to be signed.
ROUND-UP: Garay, Haaland, Benteke
- Facing injury problems in defence, Barcelona and Liverpool could be set to make signings in January. Sport reports former Valencia and Madrid defender Ezequiel Garay, a free agent, has been offered to both clubs.
- Impressing at Milan, Hakan Calhanoglu is out of contract at season's end. Sport Bild reports the midfielder is almost certain to join Manchester United ahead of next term.
- In red-hot form for Borussia Dortmund, Erling Haaland's future continues to be a talking point. AS says the striker – who has scored 17 goals in 13 games this season – is considered a luxury item for Real Madrid, who will fight half of Europe to sign him. It says Haaland's value is growing and is already at €100million.
- Linked with Chelsea and Manchester City, Nicolas Tagliafico has agreed to extend his contract with Ajax until 2023, according to De Telegraaf. The report says the defender will finish the season with the Eredivisie giants and he can then pursue his dream of playing for a top club.
- Yet to make a Premier League start this season, Christian Benteke is out of contract at Crystal Palace at the end of the campaign. But the Evening Standard reports the striker has been offered a contract extension at Selhurst Park.