Ramos targets UCL return as Luka Jovic returns to training
The Serbian striker delivered a negative PCR and has joined up with the rest if the squad along with Odriozola who has recovered from injury.
After having Wednesday off, the Real Madrid first team squad were back at Valdebebas on Thursday for training with the squad having a frank talk ahead of the session led by captain Sergio Ramos with alarm bells sounding after the 2-0 defeat to Shakhtar.
There was positive news for Zinedine Zidane after it was confirmed that Luka Jovic delivered a negative PCR test and this was able to rejoin the session with his team-mates. The return of the striker is good news with three massive challenges ahead for 'Los Blancos' as they travel to Seville on Saturday, face Borussia Mönchengladbach in a vital Champions League group game with a draw or win imperative. The following weekend Zidane's men face high flying Atlético Madrid.
Odriozola has also returned to full training and his return will push Lucas Vázquez further up the pitch in his natural position on the wing.
At this stage, it appears unlikely that Sergio Ramos will be completely fit to face his former side at the Sancjez Pizjuan on Saturday with hope at the club that the captain will be ready for Wednesday's vital Champions League clash. Hazard, Valverde and Carvajal are currently expected to miss this key trilogy of key games as they continue rehabilitation from their respective injuries.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What is Walmart's buy now, pay later program? Why is the layaway program discarded?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- NFL | JAGUARS Jags QB Lawrence vows not to 'play timid' after throwing seven interceptions
- NFL | BUCS Brady demands Bucs learn from Rams defeat
- Rodgers convinced last-gasp turnaround gives Packers 'legitimacy' as Super Bowl contenders