Wolves striker Raúl Jiménez discharged from hospital
The Wolves striker was discharged from hospital on Tuesday and now he is resting at home to continue his recovery from a fractured skull.
Wolves striker Raúl Jiménez has officially been discharged from hospital and will now continue his recovery at home. The news was confirmed by the Premier League club, who revealed their playe,r who first entered hospital on 30 November and he underwent surgery has gone home.
“Some good news from over the weekend, Raúl Jiménez has been discharged from hospital and is now resting at home with his family,” read the statement.
Jiménez suffered a fractured skull after a brutal clash of heads with David Luiz in the Premier League match between Arsenal and Wolves in London. As soon as the 29-year-old hit the ground he started bleeding and the medical staff had to rush him to the hospital.
Long road to recovery
Unfortunately, it will take a long time for Raúl Jiménez to rejoin his teammates at Wolves, but he has the full support of the entire organization who have publicly stated that they will wait for him to recover. His teammates have also said that they communicate with the striker on a daily basis through a group message on WhatsApp.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?