Weston McKennie, Ronaldo and Dybala star as Juve win in Genoa
The United States international provided an assist to Paul Dybala to open the scoring in Juventus' 3-1 victory over Genoa in matchday 11 of Serie A.
Weston McKennie has been on ‘fire’ in his last three games with Juventus in all competitions. The 22-year-old scored his first goal with the ‘Old Lady’ on matchday 10 of the Serie A last weekend and three days later he scored again against FC Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League.
Also for the third game in-a-row he was in the starting lineup for Juventus on Sunday for matchday 11 of the Serie A against Genoa. It took them 57 minutes to break through when Weston McKennie flicked the ball to Paulo Dybala and the Argentine beat Mattia Perin with a shot inside the near post for his first league goal of the season.
The United States international gave a flick-on header leading to Paulo Dybala’s goal. This is his second assist of the season and now he has been directly involved in a goal each of the last three matches for Juventus.
McKennie’s numbers with Juventus
McKennie has two goals and two assists so far this season and he has been in the starting lineup on 7 occasions.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS
- OTHER SPORTS Canelo vs Plant fight: odds, prediction, dates, times
- US NEWS Why are there food shortages and a global supply chain crisis?
- US NEWS How much does it cost to be a space tourist?
- US NEWS Why are John Deere workers striking?