Ansu Fati: Barcelona issue update on recovery from knee injury
Barça say Ansu Fati's recovery from injury is on a "very satisfactory course" following his latest treatment in the Catalan capital.
Ansu Fati has undergone regenerative biological treatment on a knee injury as the Barcelona starlet's recovery remains on track.
Fati sidelined with knee injury in November
The winger was ruled out for approximately four months in November after having surgery on a tear to the internal meniscus of his left knee.
Barça confirmed on Monday that Fati's recovery is "following a very satisfactory course".
Fati scored five goals and provided two assists in 10 games in all competitions this season before suffering his injury against Real Betis.
Barcelona teenager due back in March
The Spain international is expected to be back in contention to play in March, meaning he will likely miss at least the first leg of Barça's Champions League last-16 encounter with Paris Saint-Germain, which takes place on 16 February.
Barça lost two of their first three LaLiga games after Fati's injury but have since won four and drawn twice in six top-flight fixtures.
They sit fifth in the table, 10 points behind leaders Atlético Madrid, having played a game more.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August