Al-Hilal lining up €17m offer for Diego Costa
The Saudi Arabian club's management is believed to be holding talks with ex-Atlético Madrid star and free agent Diego Costa over a January move.
According to reports, Saudi-Arabian outfit Al-Hilal are negotiating with ex-Atletico Madrid star Diego Costa with a view to signing him in January after the Spain striker terminated his contract with the LaLiga side.
A source on the club's board revealed to media outlet Kooora that the club's technical team have suggested Costa's name as a potential reinforcement while pointing out that the club's priority has been focused on signing Brazilian star Alex Teixeira, who has parted ways with Chinese side Jiangsu Suning.
Portuguese newspaper Record also confirmed the Saudi club are in talks with Costa's agent and said Al-Hilal are preparing a two-and-half-year offer to secure the striker's services this January.
Record added that since negotiations with Teixeira seem to be nearing a dead-end, Al-Hilal are lining-up a €17m offer to land 32-year-old Costa.
Costa linked to Juventus and Arsenal
Atlético Madrid announced the termination of the player's contract per his request a few days ago, leading to rumours linking Costa to several clubs including Serie A giants Juventus and Arsenal.
Costa has won nine titles with Atlético and Chelsea including La Liga, the Premier League, the UEFA Super Cup and the Copa Del Rey.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"