Piqué appoints Sarabia as FC Andorra head coach
Quique Setién's former assistant at Barça has signed until June 2023, with the aim of achieving promotion to Spain's Second Division.
Eder Sarabia, Quique Setién's former assistant at Barcelona, has become the new coach of FC Andorra. Barça defender Gerard Piqué is one of the owners of the club through the Kosmos group. Until a few months ago, Sarabia was Piqué's coach at the Catalan club and now finds himself working under Piqué's orders at the Andorran club.
Sarabia has signed a deal until June 2023, with the aim of achieving promotion to the Second Division. Currently, Andorra sit second in Group 3 Sub group A of Spain's Third Division, just one point behind the leaders, Nástic.
At the age of 40, the Basque coach will undertake his first adventure as first team coach, having been assistant to Setién at Barcelona, Real Betis and Las Palmas. Sarabia will be officially presented as Andorra manager on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game