Barcelona's Messi is already dressed in PSG shirt in France
The respected magazine, France Football, has poured more fuel on the speculative fire on Monday, following Neymar and Di Maria's declarations from Paris.
Lionel Messi's move to Paris Saint-Germain has gone from a French dream to a real possibility in recent weeks. Neymar's declarations in December that he would like to play next season with his best friend, was followed up by Di Maria's comments last week that there is a good chance of seeing his Argentine team-mate in Paris. And now the cover of France Football has poured more fuel on the speculative fire.
Messi’s PSG adventure?
The prestigious French magazine has run with the headline, 'PSG's secret letter', and a less-than-subtle mocked-up photo of Messi in a PSG shirt. The report also reveals the 'secrets' of the Ligue 1 club's deal for the Barcelona legend. What seemed impossible just a year ago is starting to look like a reality in the country so close to Catalonia.
However, PSG are still playing it cautiously and do not want to anticipate events as complete until everything is confirmed. Messi is free to move in June and can already negotiate with other clubs, but the club that has recently put another Argentine in charge of the first team, Mauricio Pochettino, does not want to rock the boat too much just days before the Champions League knock-out tie the two sides.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots