Galatasaray expecting return on investment with Mohamed
The Turkish outfit see the promising striker, who has just recently joined their ranks as an investment that will bring revenue in down the line.
Vice president of Galatasaray, Abdurrahim Albayrak, spoke about the team's new signing Mostafa Mohamed, who has bagged three goals in his first three appearances, and how it was difficult to convince the board of the Egyptian side Zamalek to let go of their talisman.
"Mostafa Mohamed is a very valuable player; he scored three goals in his first three games. I told him he will reach his 10th goal quickly" Albayrak said.
Moments from today's training session 📸 pic.twitter.com/7l4G6DdHz8— Galatasaray EN (@Galatasaray) February 12, 2021
Mostafa an investment for the future
He also noted that convincing Zamalek's officials to let go of the player was a tough task as negotiations between the two sides lasted for about a month, pointing out that the 23-year-old striker can be seen as a huge potential investment for the Turkish giants that will bring the club profit in the near future.
Mohamed joined Galatasaray on loan for a year and a half for €2 million. The buy-out clause included in his contract gives the club the right to activate it before 31 December this year in return for an extra fee of $4 million.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother