Boston Celtics can flip form says optimistic Kemba Walker
After the Boston Celtics' 10th loss in 15 games, Kemba Walker remained upbeat they would turn their form around.
Kemba Walker is confident the Boston Celtics will overcome their form slump after falling to another loss on Sunday.
Celtic slump to be short lived
The Celtics suffered their 10th loss in their past 15 games with a 104-91 defeat to the Washington Wizards.
Walker, who posted 25 points in the loss, was upbeat about the Celtics' chances of turning their season around.
"We've got to change some things, and we will. We will," Walker said.
"I'm very confident that we will change things and we will continue to get better. It'll change because it's not a great feeling the way we're playing. It can't get no worse than this. We're going to fix it."
Jaylen Brown also posted 25 points, but Jayson Tatum struggled, going three-of-14 from the field for just six points in 23 minutes.
Walker said the Celtics, who are now 13-13, would work together, with their next outing coming against the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday.
"Teams go through adversity every single year at some point in the season," he said.
"It's all about how you overcome it. The only way you can overcome adversity is by doing it as a whole, doing it together. And that we will do."
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What businesses accept payment with cryptocurrencies in the US?
- NFL How many times have the Los Angeles Rams reached the NFC NFL Conference Finals?
- NFL How many times have Cincinnati Bengals reached AFC Championship Game?
- SOCCER Cristiano Ronaldo complains about market valuation and asks for an explanation
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Spotify seal deal for Camp Nou naming rights
- 'I thought I was dreaming!' – Warriors star Wiggins reacts to All-Star selection