Al Hilal could let go of Gomis to land Besiktas' Larin
Al Hilal are looking to reinforce their front line by landing Besiktas forward Cyle Larin, which may see them let go of their marksman Bafétimbi Gomis.
Following the signing of Saudi striker Abdullah Al-Hamdan from Al Shabab in the last winter transfer window, Al Hilal are still seeking to boost their attacking force by signing Besiktas forward Cyle Larin, although the team's current squad comprises four strikers, including the French goal machine Bafétimbi Gomis and the Argentine Luciano Vietto.
According to the Turkish news outlet "Time Turk", "Al Zaeem" officials led by club president Fahad Bin Nafel are setting their eyes on signing Larin by the end of the current season.
The report suggested the Saudi giants are preparing a 10-million-euro bid to persuade the Turkish club to let go of their attacker.
Signing Larin may see Gomis out of the club
Laren, who has been involved in 20 Besiktas goals in 30 games this season, scoring 16 and setting up other four, has a contract with the Turkish outfit that runs until the end of the 2021-2022 season, with speculation suggesting that landing Larin's signature would mean the departure of the 35-year old Gomis, whose contract with Al Hilal also expires in 2022.
Al Hilal are currently second in the Saudi Pro League table with 42 points, three points behind leaders Al Shabab.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth