Liverpool considering Luis Suarez return, Real Madrid cool on Cristiano Ronaldo
Luis Suárez could be set for a return to Liverpool with the Reds reportedly interested in an experienced striker to complement Salah, Mané and Firmino.
Could Luis Suárez be in line for a return to Liverpool, where he spent three and half seasons from 2011 to 2014? The Uruguayan forward has been a key part of Atlético's LaLiga title push this term, with 19 league goals.
The Reds are reportedly keen to bolster their forward options, with Suárez top of their list.
Klopp keen on Luis Suárez
Rumores de fichajes: El Liverpool quiere a Luis Suárez en veranohttps://t.co/LPGmxFl0ql— Fichajes.net (@fichajesnet) March 24, 2021
Liverpool are considering making a move for Luis Suárez this summer and are preparing an offer for the Atlético Madrid forward, according to Fichajes.
Reds boss Jürgen Klopp reportedly wants to add experience to his front line and 34-year-old Suárez fits the bill.
The Uruguay forward scored 82 goals in 133 appearances for the Reds in his previous stint before joining Barcelona.
Real Madrid cool on Cristiano Ronaldo return
- Spanish outlet Cope claims that Real Madrid are not contemplating a move for Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo despite widespread speculation of a return. The report says Madrid are focused on the future rather than a veteran player whose career is winding down.
- Barcelona are planning to release Antoine Griezmann and Philippe Coutinho this off-season due to their financial issues, allowing them to retain young talent Pedri, Ilaix Moriba and Ansu Fati, according to El Confidencial.
- On the topic of Barcelona, Sport is claiming the Catalans have approved the signings of Georginio Wijnaldum from Liverpool and Memphis Depay from Lyon and are awaiting validation from their new board.
- Diego Costa has reached an agreement to join Benfica as a free agent, according to Mundo Deportivo. Costa left Atlético Madrid in December and returned to his native Brazil.
- Manchester United are considering a move to sign 24-year-old Villarreal defender Pau Torres in the off-season, according to the Manchester Evening News.
- Galatasaray, Flamengo or Marseille are the primary options to be Arturo Vidal's next home as he is set to leave Inter, reports Calciomercato.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"