Giannis ruled out for third game in a row with knee issue
Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss the Milwaukee Bucks' game against the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday.
Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss another match for the Milwaukee Bucks after being ruled out of Thursday's game against the Dallas Mavericks with knee soreness.
The 26-year-old two-time NBA MVP has missed Milwaukee's past two games since scoring 47 points and grabbing 12 rebounds in Friday's win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Golden State Warriors beat the Bucks
In Antetokounmpo's absence, the Bucks suffered a surprise loss to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday and beat the Sacramento Kings by one point on Saturday.
The Bucks confirmed his absence for Thursday's game an hour ahead of tip-off as they look to improve from 32-18.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is out (knee soreness) for tonight’s game against the Dallas Mavericks.— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) April 8, 2021
Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said on Tuesday: "He was warming up tonight and just felt it a little bit. Just made the decision that tonight was not a good night, it was a night he should be out."
Antetokounmpo has had an outstanding NBA season for the Bucks, averaging 28.8 points per game with a field goal percentage of 56.5.
He also has 6.2 assists per game and 11.4 rebounds per game this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong