Mexican players could benefit from European Super League
Hirving Lozano, Andrés Guardado and Diego Laine could benefit from the creation of the European Super League as their respective teams would qualify directly to the UCL.
Not everyone is against the creation of the European Super League, because for certain teams they would benefit from it. With the 12 founding fathers having their own games in the middle of the week, they would automatically be excluded from the UEFA Champions League.
Andrés Guardado and Diego Lainez in Champions
This would open up more spots in the domestic leagues for teams to fight for a ticket to the UCL. For example, Real Betis in La Liga are currently in 6th place and if the season ended today, they would be playing the UEFA Europa League next season.
But since Real Madrid and Barcelona are members of the European Super League, then the team that Andrés Guardado and Diego Lainez play for would directly advance to the Champions League.
Hirving Lozano with a direct ticket to the UCL
Napoli are currently in fifth place in Serie A and if the league ended now they would be playing in the Europa League. But since Juventus, AC Milan and Inter Milan are expected to be part of the Super League, then the team that Hirving Lozano plays for would book a direct ticket to next years’ Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea and Manchester City ask UEFA to move Champions League final to Wembley
- ROMA VS MAN UTD Roma vs Manchester United live online: Europa League semi-final second leg
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the covid-19 restrictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- CORONAVIRUS US What percentage of vaccination is needed for herd immunity?
- WORLD NEWS Chinese rocket launch failure: what happened and what are the consequences?