Maguire returns to training ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
Harry Maguire, who has not played since May 9, was involved in team training three days out from England's match with Croatia.
Harry Maguire was back in team training with England on Thursday ahead of their Euro 2020 opener against Croatia at the weekend.
All 26 members of Gareth Southgate's squad took part in the session at St George's Park as preparations for Sunday's game at Wembley continued.
Maguire has not played since May 9, when he damaged ankle ligaments during Manchester United's 3-1 Premier League win away to Aston Villa.
Missed end of Premier League season
The centre-back missed United's final four league games of the season, in which they lost at home to Leicester City and Liverpool, drew with Fulham and won at Wolves.
He also sat out the Europa League final against Villarreal, which the LaLiga side won on penalties following a 0-0 draw in Gdansk.
Speaking last week, Southgate said it would be "tight" for Maguire to be considered fully fit for the match against Croatia after he also missed England's warm-up friendlies with Austria and Romania.
However, the Three Lions boss insisted it was right to include the former Leicester defender in the group, saying: "I think he's such a good player and we had the additional size of squad, the fact that that leadership which is growing in him all the time, we wanted to take that opportunity to bring him into the squad."
England, who are in Group D, also face Scotland on June 18 and the Czech Republic on June 22.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7